Page left from the current chapter

LittleBiG
My ELO: I don't know

Page left from the current chapter

Post by LittleBiG » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:26 pm

I would appricate if the page number/count could be switched to connect only to the chapter and not to the whole book. Now I can check my position in the book by the progress bar, but I can't decide If I am close to the end of the chapter.
Kobo Mini v3.4.1 and Pocketbook Touch Lux 2 v5.8

sergeyvl
My ELO: 1700-1800

Re: Page left from the current chapter

Post by sergeyvl » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:44 pm

LittleBiG wrote:I would appricate if the page number/count could be switched to connect only to the chapter and not to the whole book. Now I can check my position in the book by the progress bar, but I can't decide If I am close to the end of the chapter.
I can not promise to implement it in the header because it's CR engine. But probably I can do a small information window and activate it through the tap zone...

LittleBiG

Post by LittleBiG » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Thanks, of course it also would be a viable solution. Actually, I would like it better, because I have the header hidden on my Kobo Mini to show as many text from the book as possible.
Kobo Mini v3.4.1 and Pocketbook Touch Lux 2 v5.8

j0r13n

Post by j0r13n » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:08 pm

sergeyvl wrote:I can not promise to implement it in the header because it's CR engine. But probably I can do a small information window and activate it through the tap zone...
Maybe it´s possible to use the following element: window.status.pos.chapter.page.remains=1
This is used with succes in an other PocketBook port of Cool Reader

sergeyvl
My ELO: 1700-1800

Post by sergeyvl » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:50 pm

j0r13n wrote:
sergeyvl wrote:I can not promise to implement it in the header because it's CR engine. But probably I can do a small information window and activate it through the tap zone...
Maybe it´s possible to use the following element: window.status.pos.chapter.page.remains=1
This is used with succes in an other PocketBook port of Cool Reader
I will review the pocketbook version of cr engine. Thanks!

colibris79

Post by colibris79 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 pm

This feature would be great!!!
It is also possible in Koreader and the version of CoolReader that I have in my Sony PRS-T1