Dictionary doesn't follow the page rotation

LittleBiG
My ELO: I don't know

Dictionary doesn't follow the page rotation

Post by LittleBiG » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:54 am

On mini readers I prefer rotate the screen to read more comfortably. Unfortunately dictionary doesn't follow the change, and it always appear the physical bottom of the screen instead of the logical one. So it is close to impossible to use dictionary in this situation. Is it possible to improve?
Kobo Mini v3.4.1 and Pocketbook Touch Lux 2 v5.8

sergeyvl
My ELO: 1700-1800

Re: Dictionary doesn't follow the page rotation

Post by sergeyvl » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:12 am

LittleBiG wrote:On mini readers I prefer rotate the screen to read more comfortably. Unfortunately dictionary doesn't follow the change, and it always appear the physical bottom of the screen instead of the logical one. So it is close to impossible to use dictionary in this situation. Is it possible to improve?
Yes, now we can use dictionary only in portrait orientation. Probably I need change orientation to portrait when switch to dictionary mode.

LittleBiG
My ELO: I don't know

Re: Dictionary doesn't follow the page rotation

Post by LittleBiG » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:32 pm

sergeyvl wrote:
LittleBiG wrote:On mini readers I prefer rotate the screen to read more comfortably. Unfortunately dictionary doesn't follow the change, and it always appear the physical bottom of the screen instead of the logical one. So it is close to impossible to use dictionary in this situation. Is it possible to improve?
Yes, now we can use dictionary only in portrait orientation. Probably I need change orientation to portrait when switch to dictionary mode.
If it is not possible to rotate the dictionary too, maybe you should leave it as it is for now.
Kobo Mini v3.4.1 and Pocketbook Touch Lux 2 v5.8