Good day to all the chess fans!
The new version (188.8.131.52) of pbchess for Desktop Windows and Linux is ready!
What's new in 1.2.6:
1. Possibility to set the initial board position (MENU/Game/Setup board)
2. A few color skins are added: MENU/View/Skin
3. Possibility to add bookmarks and quickly find games by them (MENU/Base/Bookmarks)
4. Windows installer, linux deb packages
5. The "Stop" and "Run" buttons are added for pause and resume engines
6. Default engine is added. It can make moves instead of human. See MENU/Settings/Game/Default engine.
7. Show progress bar during PNG import
8. Correct work with the national file names in Windows XP
9. Possibility to setup fonts (MENU/Settings/Fonts)
10. A lot of other improvements
What's new in 184.108.40.206:
1. Fixed some errors found in 1.2.6
2. Initial chess openings training support is added. It can be discussed HERE
3. After adding a move into the middle of a game the dialog with the following options appears:
Insert, Overwrite, Variant, Cancel
4. Moves deletion improved. Now we can use "Del" and "Backspace" keys
5. Use the mouse wheel for the next/prev move navigation.
6. Use normal "Save as" dialog for new base creation.
The nearest plans:
1. pbchess-220.127.116.11 for Anazon Kindle
2. pbchess-18.104.22.168 for PocketBook
3. pbchess-22.214.171.124 for Onyx
4. pbchess-126.96.36.199 for Kobo
5. pbchess-188.8.131.52 for Android