Translators wanted!

sergeyvl
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm
My ELO: 1700-1800
Location: Харьков
Contact:

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by sergeyvl » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:48 am

Cidraque wrote:I can traslate it to Catalan, give me a little time ;)
Thanks!

I think 80% is already translated. You can translate the rest 20%

Cidraque
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:40 am
My ELO: I don't know

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by Cidraque » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:01 am

I need the key or something? I don't have nothing of this. Only 2 days of use xD

sergeyvl
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm
My ELO: 1700-1800
Location: Харьков
Contact:

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by sergeyvl » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:11 am

Cidraque wrote:I need the key or something? I don't have nothing of this. Only 2 days of use xD
There is the link to translator manual in the first post of this topic

sergeyvl
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm
My ELO: 1700-1800
Location: Харьков
Contact:

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by sergeyvl » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:31 am

Hi!

pbchess-2016.02 is almost ready! Please help with translation! I've uploadede the latest translations.zip here:

http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/translations.zip

preempalver
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:16 pm
My ELO: I don't know

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by preempalver » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi Sergey,
Here's the Italian translation for the next version.
Thanks again for your help.

Preem Palver
Attachments
Italian.ts.zip
(6.42 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

sergeyvl
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm
My ELO: 1700-1800
Location: Харьков
Contact:

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by sergeyvl » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:00 pm

preempalver wrote:Hi Sergey,
Here's the Italian translation for the next version.
Thanks again for your help.

Preem Palver
Thank you very much!

boriar
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:55 pm
My ELO: 1000-1500

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by boriar » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Here is my update for spanish translation.

There are diferences between russian and spanish with items total and items vanished, is it normal?
Attachments
translations-spanish.zip
(76.51 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Using Kobo Aura H2O

sergeyvl
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm
My ELO: 1700-1800
Location: Харьков
Contact:

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by sergeyvl » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 pm

boriar wrote:Here is my update for spanish translation.

There are diferences between russian and spanish with items total and items vanished, is it normal?
Huge thanks!

2. That's ok, please don't worry.

boriar
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:55 pm
My ELO: 1000-1500

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by boriar » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:43 am

sergeyvl wrote:
boriar wrote:Here is my update for spanish translation.

There are diferences between russian and spanish with items total and items vanished, is it normal?
Huge thanks!

2. That's ok, please don't worry.
Thanks to you for your hard work!

Also, remember to tell me when you need more updates for spanish.cdb ;)
Using Kobo Aura H2O

sergeyvl
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm
My ELO: 1700-1800
Location: Харьков
Contact:

Re: Translators wanted!

Post by sergeyvl » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:39 am

boriar wrote:
sergeyvl wrote:
boriar wrote:Here is my update for spanish translation.

There are diferences between russian and spanish with items total and items vanished, is it normal?
Huge thanks!

2. That's ok, please don't worry.
Thanks to you for your hard work!

Also, remember to tell me when you need more updates for spanish.cdb ;)
boriar, I have uploaded new zip. You can find new English.pgn and old Spanish.pgn files. I've added the several chapters to English.pgn.

Post Reply